Crafting for Relaxation

So I've pretty much realized that when there is a lot going on in my life (and sometimes the stress level is high), I can measure it by the sheer volume of craftiness that suddenly overtakes me. Then I have to stop myself so I don't get out of control and start planning all sorts of crazy projects.

Guess what I've been up to recently? Well, first there was the cool shirt made by PPS:




(which I think is pretty awesome and soon to be posted in the etsy store)

So I tried my hand at some sewing:




(also coming to the store - I think I like how it turned out?)

Then there is something for the Meeper (Jan, close your eyes):


(I think he was trying to get away)

And as Amms correctly guessed, Marie Antoinette is in town:



(yummy shoes, anyone?)

Which brings me my special winter break project that I'm really excited about. Let's just say it relates to the pink shoes, but involves this:



(they look like easter eggs??)

I could stop at any time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment